Talk

Advanced search

Vertbaudet, unlikely but is there a code for free delivery?

(9 Posts)
OhCobblers Fri 26-Aug-11 12:30:09

though i am buying sale items but not spending over £60 to qualify for free delivery?!
TIA

crazymum53 Mon 29-Aug-11 13:58:34

I have one for Laredoute which does sell vertbaudet brand clothes. You get £15 off your order AND free delivery but you need to spend £30 on full price items to qulaify.
Code is 1570.
Hope this helps

latrucha Mon 29-Aug-11 20:08:17

crazymum - any idea how to get the code to work? I think I've followed their rules but it keeps saying I've got something wrong.

Thanks.

thisisyesterday Mon 29-Aug-11 20:09:58

any here?

i think it's unliekly if you only have sale items, but there might be somehting

bulby Mon 29-Aug-11 22:21:11

Latruche, I've had the same issue and have worked out that they've been very naughty. You can't use the code on smart price items but they send the code with booklet of clothes that are all bloody smart price. They don't tell youvthey are smart price though, it's only when you bring them up on the computer you realise!

Earwiggy Tue 30-Aug-11 16:53:24

I know this is naughty but They have such a smooth returns process that I just add some extra stuff into my order to qualify for free postage and then use their free courier to return.

Being fair to me my DS is pretty much head to toe in their stuff but I get alot of codes etc so rarely pay the full (and a bit ott) prices.

OhCobblers Tue 30-Aug-11 19:16:35

earwiggy thats a very good idea!! thank you and thanks for all replies.
today seems to be the last day for sale purchases and i'm still umming and aahhing!!

latrucha Tue 30-Aug-11 19:58:52

Hmm. They're cheeky. I saw that with something they sent me too.

crazymum53 Wed 31-Aug-11 09:47:02

Often it does exclude mini-price or smart-price items but it does not say that in the small print of the leaflet this time.
Like earwiggy's idea though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now