Talk

Advanced search

free rice crispy bowl codes needed please

(8 Posts)
hiccymapops Mon 22-Aug-11 09:29:32

Can anyone help please? I bought 4 boxes last week for the codes as ds1 and ds2 both want a bowl. Took the rice crispy bag out and put in the cereal cupboard, and put the boxes in a bag in the toy cupboard. My helpful dh however has thrown them out thinking i was collecting modelling stuff for school again, and it drives him mad!!!!! Men! I know i could go out and buy some more today (i'm not sure how long till they stop doing the bowls) but there's only so many crispies i want in the house at one time grin. My own fault i suppose for lazily chucking the boxes in the cupboard (i do that a lot, probably why dh chucked them!)

Thank you if anyone can help smile.

hiccymapops Mon 22-Aug-11 14:11:33

Shamlessly bumping grin

geraldine62 Thu 25-Aug-11 22:48:20

Have just sent you one

hiccymapops Fri 26-Aug-11 13:19:54

Thank you very much smile.

ess Tue 06-Sep-11 12:09:26

They have them in sainsburys this week next to the cereal, you just take a bowl with your cereal. Was supposed to be with the big boxes but I bought a small one and took a bowl and it went through ok.

Mspontipine Fri 09-Sep-11 23:58:24

Yep - we got two the other day in Sainsburys!! Didn't buy box of Crispies as they were over £3 a box shock!!

We got Frosties but you could choose any bowl - and they still have the codes inside so you can send for more free ones too!!

Mspontipine Fri 09-Sep-11 23:58:58

I love Frosties - about to have some for supper grin

Jusie Tue 13-Sep-11 08:15:14

Hi guys, I've got two codes, from cornflakes and coco pops, but need another for a bowl for my daughter, can anyone help? Thank you! ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now