Talk

Advanced search

The Original Factory store.... Banana boat factors 10 & 6 - £4

(7 Posts)
Wolfgirl Tue 21-Jun-11 18:06:11

On the leaflet thingy I got through my door, it shows pictures of 3 types, factor 10 n 6 and another factor 10. Can't quite read the writing too well, but looks like one lot says Dry Oil, and the other says Protective oil.

Anyway, I got bothered (off me bum) and looked up the web site for ya all

Here...

you can find your nearest store from here. smile cheers.

Realitystrikesback Tue 21-Jun-11 18:08:31

Cooking oil is even cheaper and would offer as much protection.

Wolfgirl Tue 21-Jun-11 18:14:21

oh don't talk so daft!!!!!!! honestly.

horsemadgal Tue 21-Jun-11 22:25:06

They do the kids factor 30 in Poundland if that helps anyone!

Wolfgirl Tue 21-Jun-11 22:43:27

HI there Horsey.... no, don't think so. they were the only one's advertised. I am a converted fan of Banana boat, after using it with the kids in Turkey last year. We used factor 50 , then down to 30. But dh likes it too, so looking to get lower factors for him.

The year before in Corfu, I used a mix of Piz buin and soltan. Mostly pb, and my skin rashed and pimpled dreadfully. Really like pin bites and stinging all over. It looked awful and felt awful. Absolutely nothing with banana boat, kept me very well covered and safe from the Turkish burning sun. 40 degs was a cool day, very hot.

Boots sell the kids stuff, as do costco etc. I bought my latest lot factor 50, buy 1 get 1 free from boots earlier this year

Wolfgirl Tue 21-Jun-11 22:44:38

Bloody hell horsey, I just completely mis-read your post. So sorry m'dear... think I need to get off to bed.

What on earth did I just rattle on about. <<shakes head in wonderment>>

xx

horsemadgal Tue 21-Jun-11 22:55:23

LOL hope you're in bed by now.
I do like the Piz Buin Once right enough, been ok on my eczema prone son.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now