Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

John Lewis - Discount codes or summer sale?

(5 Posts)
microserf Thu 09-Jun-11 14:26:40

So I am completely over the heels in love with an item of JL furniture... but it's way over budget and dh has put his foot down. Any news on a possible summer sale or any discount codes???

Fimbo Thu 09-Jun-11 14:30:57

I think they have a specific time period for sales round about July/August for a fortnight. Sometimes you are better to just keep popping in the shop as sometimes they have reduced furniture in a section. I loved a bookcase they had and couldn't believe the very next week after seeing it, they had one reduced by £200. It was slightly faulty at the back, but it is against a wall and you would never know.

SewCrafty Sun 12-Jun-11 20:21:56

Clearance starts on 22nd June, 8pm online. Printed on my receipt from instore this week.

microserf Sun 12-Jun-11 21:52:43

thank you!!! i am marking my place in my calendar right now.

dottyaboutstripes Mon 13-Jun-11 09:53:51

Cool smile That's early for JL!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: