Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

Any discounts for Paultons Park?

(3 Posts)
fromheretomaternity Tue 31-May-11 11:55:49

Unlikely I know but we want to go to Peppa Pig World but our party has 4 adults (mum, dad and grandparents) as well as the kids and it's going to cost a fortune.

fromheretomaternity Tue 31-May-11 11:56:19

Oops posted twice, sorry!

fairimum Tue 31-May-11 15:02:50

We went 2 weeks ago and was fantastic - BUT scoured the web for hours and all I found was the same thing - Paulton's don't do discounts sad Was a bit cheaper to buy online from their website, but not much after they added an extra charge (think it was about £1 off each) - children under 1 metre are free if that helps? We were lucky that DD is short for her age and was just 90cm so she was free, DS is only 1 so fine there too - but still thought it was expensive just for DH and I - also the food in there was pretty poor - pukka pies with chip shops chips etc!

Hope you ahve a fab time though as was a great day out - take swim stuff or spare clothes for the kiddies as both of ours spent over an hour runnin the fountains!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: