Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

Anyone got an Ocado voucher?

(6 Posts)
RamblingRosa Tue 24-May-11 20:33:57

Not the £15 for new customers one. One that existing customers can use. Thanks

RamblingRosa Thu 26-May-11 11:12:50

Anyone?

SingingTunelessly Thu 26-May-11 11:16:04

I think the vouchers for money off are tied into the accounts they are sent to i.e - non-transferable. I do know with Ocado that they send out vouchers to customers who don't spend a great deal with them to encourage them to spend more.

RamblingRosa Thu 26-May-11 11:21:17

Thanks. I wonder how long I have to wait before they start sending me vouchers to entice me back?!

SingingTunelessly Thu 26-May-11 11:58:54

I know someone who receives them after about 2/3 weeks of not ordering from them. It's usually a voucher for 15% off if she then places an order for delivery on a Monday/Tuesday for some reason. She's sent me the code before now which is how I know they're account specific after I tried to use it and it wouldn't let me. Made me a bit blush for some strange reason. Felt like I'd been told off!

jetheather Sat 28-May-11 18:11:18

Yes that is correct if you don't order for a week or so they start to email you various offers etc. I actually registered with a different email address to get the £20 off but the driver recognised me and asked about it. I just said I couldnt remember my old password so had re-registered, but don't think I will do it again in case I get rumbled!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: