Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

Naked Wine voucher..

(9 Posts)
BooJonesMummy Mon 18-Apr-11 16:07:18

Anybody use theirs when they signed up to MN?

Wine any good from there? Voucher worth it? Are there any catches?

Not a massive wine drinker but I do enjoy a glass or two (or 3..) on a weekend.

hmmSleep Mon 18-Apr-11 16:35:02

Dh uses naked wine (don't drink wine myself) and rates it quite highly, says it's much better quality than what you'd find in the supermarket for the same price. Think you do have to watch what you're signing though as I think he pays £20 a month direct debit which then pays towards any orders, which I think is one of those sneaky clauses you need to opt out of rather than into IYSWIM?

BooJonesMummy Mon 18-Apr-11 16:38:14

I get you. I never use vouchers or voucher codes but I actually thought I would use this then the wines I don't want I can put away for gifts (yes how cheap of me :P) Not keen on the opt out thing though... I always forgot to cancel them.

HugoFirst Wed 25-May-11 18:30:20

god dont. they drove me nuts

cornsilks Wed 25-May-11 18:31:43

the reds are nice but the white is all really dry and perfumy

hugo what did they do to you?

mummyinaflurry Wed 25-May-11 23:39:48

I've used this company and they are good. The concept's different from normal mail-order wine companies but definitely worth exploring.

HugoFirst Thu 26-May-11 02:02:44

Welcome to mumsnet ;)

BumpingAlongInBishopston Thu 02-Jun-11 10:29:27

Tread carefully with Naked Wines! The wine is nice, but the company can be a bit tricksy with their 'offers' - e.g. with me, I clicked on what I thought was a discount voucher and inadvertently transferred cash across to my account for wine that I didn't necessarily want. And then the wine didn't turn up anyway. But they were ok about refunding the money.

CroissantNeuf Thu 02-Jun-11 10:33:02

There was another thread on here recently saying that people had had problems with them

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: