Talk

Advanced search

50% off funky pigeon new customers

(6 Posts)

http://www.funkypigeon.com is just like Moonpig with some really unique designs that I think you will love. If you try it out they will give you 50% off your first order. use code - 005275 when registering

ThisFeelsWeird Tue 08-Mar-11 14:09:22

Hi - is it just for one item? I tried it with several and it didn't work sad

When you register you add the code in the pigeon code bit (not the promotional code bit at checkout) hope that helps I thought it was 50% off first order of printed items

rachlouise Wed 30-Mar-11 22:25:01

if you type the code : 258152 in when you register in the referal bit- not only do you get 50% off first order, but you also get free delivery!! Theres also an option using that code to get £3 free credit by putting on 8 birthday reminders!! Then- in future sessions (after 1st order) type march502 and you'll continue to get 50% off!
Rachl x

Jenny21 Sun 24-Apr-11 22:49:47

50% OFF funkypigeon.com cards, calendars, notebooks & posters

funkypigeon.com discount code (APRIL, 2011)
Simply log onto funkypigeon.com and select 'Register' (top-right screen).
Enter your email address and then where it says, enter
Account Number 307894. This code should also be shown at the checkout in Promo Code box.
ALL of your printed items will then show as half price at the checkout....simples!!!!

Hope this helps folks!!

i8compooterz Mon 15-Oct-12 11:54:29

You will get 50% off your first card order of up to 3 cards if you enter my account number on the registration page. They will also give me £3 when you make your first purchase.

My account number is :79328088

Thank you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now