Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

Debenhams 70% sale has started

(7 Posts)
goingbacktowork Thu 23-Dec-10 08:35:58

debenhams up to 70% off sale starts online today and in store on 26th

not all the bargains are "true" bargains but some stuff is great

use:

SHD1 free delivery
PX8P 10% off available online from 23 December 2010.

remember quidco too

remember quidco too for further cash back

www.debenhams.com

Flutterbye Thu 23-Dec-10 09:45:24

I bought a coat in their "flash" sale last week for £80, back up to £125 at the start of this week, then down to £87 today! Glad I bought it last week.

MilkChic Thu 23-Dec-10 09:51:06

Message deleted

TheBolter Thu 23-Dec-10 10:11:26

You star!

Have just sorted out dd1's birthday presents (organised I know!) - all half price Sylvanian Family stuff including the Caravan which she's wanted for a long while!

Thanks also for the codes - made it all an even bigger bargain!

smile

Hulababy Thu 23-Dec-10 10:14:25

Thanks so much! DD has some money to spend and was waiting until after Christmas. But the Sylvanian things proved too much temptation! She wo't get them til after our holiday now but once DH is back to work - they're being dleivered there - she can have them as an additional extra in January!

goingbacktowork Thu 23-Dec-10 13:13:08

in case it sells out just noticed that the caravan currently discounted (as of today) to £20 on Amazon - think they must be price matching

Laurenypops Thu 23-Dec-10 22:19:10

Thanks goingback, just ordered one from Amazon, as they have all gone at debenhams. Thanks for the information!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: