Talk

Advanced search

I no longer understand discount codes for Vertbaudet

(5 Posts)
OldAndUngraceful Mon 20-Dec-10 10:50:23

I have ordered from them many many times but always with a discount code because I think they are ridiculously overpriced. I few weeks/months ago they re-designed the checkout pages and ever since, I have not been able to work out if my discount codes get accepted or not. Upon initially entering the discount code, it seems to be acknowledged but the total amount doesn't change accordingly the way it used to. What I do is I get a far down the checkout process as I can before actually submitting the order, but at no point the amount changes despite seemingly accepting the code. Have they changed the process or does this mean I don't get the discount?

tinselthechaffinch Mon 20-Dec-10 13:11:49

God knows, I agree they're useless and Next are just as bad.

I do find that if you ring them up, they will generally put through the order code without question though.

OldAndUngraceful Tue 21-Dec-10 08:27:12

Thanks Tinsel; I wonder if anybody else might know what it should look like when a code is accepted and discount applied... I try to avoid Verbaudet's phone charges as much as possible, as well as being on hold or ages!

tinselthechaffinch Tue 21-Dec-10 09:51:34

try Saynoto0870 (an excellent website-I have it added to my favourites)

enter Vertbaudet where it says search to find an alternative number and it should give you a free phone number

www.saynoto0870.com/

I did it just now and it was 01274 729544

HTH

OldAndUngraceful Tue 21-Dec-10 17:21:10

Ooh, never heard of that before, I'll give it a try tomorrow. Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now