Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

IPad at TK Maxx!

(18 Posts)
TequilaMockinBird Sat 11-Dec-10 16:16:32

Not sure whether this has already been posted somewhere but thought I'd share.

TK Maxx are selling the 16GB wifi ipad for £329 which is a £100 saving on RRP! They come with a full 12 month Apple warranty and are new products (not seconds or refurbed).

I bought one in the metrocentre store this morning and the guy said stocks are very limited in stores. But they should have had deliveries this weekend.

Couldn't not share my bargain with you lovely ladies!

TequilaMockinBird Sat 11-Dec-10 18:50:21

Bump for those of you with IPad's on your Christmas list wink

CountessVonKnackerstein Sat 11-Dec-10 18:53:52

Lordy, that's good. Can't get to Metrocentre til Thursday. Wonder if they would reserve one!

TequilaMockinBird Sat 11-Dec-10 18:58:20

It's worth a try Countess! If you have no luck there, maybe try the other ones in the area!

Good luck!

CountessVonKnackerstein Sat 11-Dec-10 19:12:32

Ta

Catchthewind Sat 11-Dec-10 19:16:59

What's an Ipad?

<thicko>

SantaClausImWorthIt Sat 11-Dec-10 19:23:04

What's an iPad?! Where have you been for the last 6 months?!

SantaClausImWorthIt Sat 11-Dec-10 19:23:51

iPad

TurkeyMartini Sat 11-Dec-10 19:38:02

So, hang on, won't this mean that John Lewis have to price match it? I know their price matching thing does not apply to online deals but AFAIK they do match prices on the high street.

It seems a bit much to hope for, though. Anyone know?

TequilaMockinBird Sat 11-Dec-10 20:25:16

I've never pricematched through John Lewis so don't know much about it. Can't see why not though, worth a try!

Catchthewind Sun 12-Dec-10 06:00:18

Oh thankyou...so like a big mobile phone? with a keyboard on the screen.

That's expensive.

bishboschone Sun 12-Dec-10 13:15:55

I think retailers will only price match if the other store has stock.

DaftApeth Mon 13-Dec-10 22:26:16

Damn. I just bought one online from apple! Got the black Friday deal, so some money off but nowhere near as good as that, I don't think!

They are brilliant. So neat and light and the battery lasts nearly all day with me dipping in and out of it. My laptop only lasts a couple of hours tops.

Great for viewing films, listening to music, surfing the web.

The only thing I have so far not been able to do is view anything needing adobe flash, I think it is.

Have I sold it to you yet?

CountessVonKnackerstein Mon 13-Dec-10 23:12:41

With a nickname like that you muct be from the Ne DaftApeth !

DaftApeth Tue 14-Dec-10 08:23:33

Ha ha. Lots of people think that

It is actually part of my cunning disguise (I'm from the south, shhh don't tell) grin

TequilaMockinBird Tue 14-Dec-10 18:01:12

Apparently there will be another delivery made to TK Maxx stores this Saturday!

Chriis Sat 01-Jan-11 21:52:30

Anyone know if the iPad deal is still going? I've heard rumours that a new iPad 2 is coming out soon, possibly in a 7 inch model and 3 versions.

Personally I think getting an iPhone 4 is a better investment as it has multi-tasking and phone capabilities, which the iPad does not and will therefore feel crippled.

prizhum Sun 02-Jan-11 10:56:23

Although not confirmed by Apple, it seems to be tht a new version is set to come out this quater with thin frame, reinforced glass, TimeFace video-calling function etc etc..www.blog.best-mobile-contracts.co.uk/2010/09/new-a pple-ipad-offers-with-camera-rumoured-for-2011.htm l
am sure its gonna be worth the waitsmile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: