Talk

Advanced search

bloody boden!

(4 Posts)
chickenlickin Sat 04-Dec-10 15:59:11

I was wondering when the trousers I ordered were going to turn up (said would be 5 weeks wait) so I emailed them and they said really sorry but they sold out! No letter or email to say so until I asked! Really pissed off as were for daughters christmas pressie - rubbish! Got them in the daily deals thingy they did - so were a bargin. That is the second time they have messed up. and none left for the sale either. rant over! x

weston Sat 04-Dec-10 18:25:23

i have had similar crap experience recently with them, waited ages for something to be delivered, rang them and they say, oh yeah we couldnt find u...but they couldnt even ring me to tell me and of course they couldnt find my bank account to refund the money..or the fact that they have delivered lots of times before..anyway sticking with next for moment!

chickenlickin Sun 05-Dec-10 20:33:38

I take it back, I have just received a very nice email saying that they have managed to locate a pair and they will honour the same price!

happysunshinedays Sun 05-Dec-10 20:59:49

Oh, well done mate!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now