Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

Mini micro t-bar scooter in Pink

(6 Posts)
cleoismycat Thu 02-Dec-10 13:22:11

£50 really???? Does anyone know where I can get one cheaply or have a discount code for somewhere that sells them? My DD has her heart set on one so I don't really want to buy another type.
Thanks in advance..

fedupwithdeployment Thu 02-Dec-10 13:27:23

No help here...but just to say that a couple of years ago I was horrified at the thought of spending that much on a scooter...but actually £s per go, it is the best money we spent. He has scoooted miles and miles on it!

Try second hand?

roastedfox Thu 02-Dec-10 13:52:07

jojo do them and you can get 10% off through mn but think there may be a 15% code on the net somewhere and if you go through topcash you get a few quid extra off

cleoismycat Thu 02-Dec-10 14:19:59

great thanks, I'll keep looking....

neverright Thu 02-Dec-10 16:53:15

They had some of the colours for £34.99 in John Lewis on Sunday although its showing more online. I had to do a double take at the price but didn't notice colours

maxybrown Thu 02-Dec-10 17:19:57

I have 15% code for JoJo if you need it - the price is ridiculous, but they are fab!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: