Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

Tesco Voucher Exchange - Please help a Thicky!

(4 Posts)
galletti Wed 01-Dec-10 13:39:00

Hi, Can anyone please help me understand how to exchange my vouchers online to take advantage of the turn £5.00 into £10.00 thing. I keep trying to follow the instructions, but can't every seem to exchange them properly, so if anyone has time of write an idiot's guide for me, it would be most appreciated!, especially as the offer runs out on Sunday.

Many thanks in advance!

SoupDragon Wed 01-Dec-10 13:40:07

No, but i am about to do it myself!

Limez Wed 01-Dec-10 13:44:26

Choos the dept you want to use the vouchers in on this page

Click the 'More Info' button for that dept, it will bring up a page with a red box on the right hand side for you to add vouchers to your basket. add however many you want, click add to basket then go through the checkout process adding in youe voucher odes when asked.

galletti Thu 02-Dec-10 07:14:20

Hi, Just wanted to say I think I've finally worked it out, so thank you! Now just waiting for the e-coupons to arrive. Did you do yours Soupdragon?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: