Talk

Advanced search

Fab stocking fillers!! promo code

(9 Posts)
chickenlickin Tue 30-Nov-10 21:42:50

Check out this website www.juniorgeo.co.uk it has 15% off promo code use MERRY. My friend used the fossils and gems for a pirate themed party and the kiddies loved it!! May have to pinch the idea for my DS and do the panning for gold at his party!!!! Have just got the pirates chest full of goodies for my DS and crystal gift set for DD for stocking/xmas pressie instead of the normal plastic tat that breaks within an hour!

frazzled74 Tue 30-Nov-10 22:42:11

thanks got pirates chest for dd and a crystal set for my mum, lovely stocking fillers.

mylifewithstrangers Tue 30-Nov-10 22:44:46

Just a warning, but my Anti-virus/malware blocked that site when I clicked on it and told me there were was active malware on it.

SpotSplatterSplash Tue 30-Nov-10 23:13:11

Same for me mylifewithstrangers.

iheartdusty Tue 30-Nov-10 23:16:18

I have had this happen before when I tried to post a link.

try googling juniorgeo instead, it is a legit site and has some lovely things on it.

frazzled74 Wed 01-Dec-10 00:23:19

i did have a problem with the link but googled the site and bought that wy, fine legit site.

happysunshinedays Wed 01-Dec-10 09:46:35

Thanks! Got some stocking bits for the kids. Love the party bags too. Might have to look again at birthday time. Better than the usual plastic tat!

2tingmary Wed 01-Dec-10 10:47:04

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

janx Fri 03-Dec-10 18:42:30

I have bought lots of things from juniorgeo - great company - love their products - great using MERRY for a discount

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now