Talk

Advanced search

tesco clubcard help please

(7 Posts)
taytotayto Sat 27-Nov-10 20:40:46

i have £5 to spend and was thining of doubling them up to spend at tesco direct but can anyone tell me if i can buy something for £11.99 and pay the balance with my card.
i want to buy some huggies nappies that cost £11.99 but have no idea how to do it if its at all possible anyway.
thanks x

kittycat68 Sat 27-Nov-10 22:12:29

hi, you change the voucher for an e voucher first, you do this online. you then order on line but there is a delivery charge of £5 or £5.95 cant remember which , you can then pay the remaining balance by card. But tbh because of the delivery charge you may be better to change the voucher in store! hope this helps. if i am wrong i am sure some one will be quick to say!

Lindax Sat 27-Nov-10 22:13:06

yes you can double up your £5 to £10 and pay balance if product more than £10. I did this with a toy this weekend.

Lindax Sat 27-Nov-10 22:14:41

you can also change voucher instore at the customer services desk to a voucher you can use instore (evouchers are for online only)

Lindax Sat 27-Nov-10 22:15:30

you can also change clubcard voucher instore at the customer services desk to a voucher you can use instore (evouchers are for online only)

taytotayto Tue 30-Nov-10 19:05:22

can i get the nappies from tesco direct and get them delivered to store, or would that just be mad. just want to avoid the p&P. my nearest store is tiny.

Lindax Tue 30-Nov-10 21:00:08

you need to convert you tesco clubcard vouchers to the double up voucher first.

you can either do this by taking to customer services in store or do it online and they will post them out to you. (when you convert you need to say if you want instore vouchers or evouchers and which department you want them for).

Once you have your doubled up vouchers you can then spend.

If its nappies are they likely to be instock in store anyway? I ordered toys from tesco direct and got delivered to store so you are likely to be able to do same with nappies I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now