Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

Selfridges 20% off voucher - anyone got one?

(7 Posts)
Poncherello Fri 26-Nov-10 00:01:12

Any chance you have the Selfridges shopping voucher for this weekend? Will be eternally grateful if you could PM me with one - thank you xxx

gladis Fri 26-Nov-10 08:35:37

Is the 20% off this weekend just for registered people and just online....or is it in the shop?

Does anyone think they might do a 20% off next weekend on everything for everyone, like they did last year?

Bucharest Fri 26-Nov-10 08:39:40

Money Saving Expert said you had to be registered on their site before midnight on Wednesday, for the 20% off which is this weekend.

I registered last week, when someone on here kindly tipped the wink, but haven't heard anything yet.

gladis Fri 26-Nov-10 08:43:07

Is that for buying online or buying in the shop?

Bucharest Fri 26-Nov-10 14:14:00

My email just came through, you have to log in and then the 20% is applied at checkout. There isn't a code, it's an automatically applied discount for those registered on the site.

(there isn't anything I want apart from 2 rolls of giftwrap either!)

Website is also going tremendously slow.

RetroMum1 Sat 27-Nov-10 20:54:27

It isn't available in store and I called them to see if they would be doing one instore but they are not this year only for Selfridges store card holders

gladis Tue 30-Nov-10 22:10:34

Well then, we won't be spending out usual £300 there this November, if they do not have the 20% off. Their loss, our saving!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: