Talk

Advanced search

Selfridges 20% off voucher - anyone got one?

(7 Posts)
Poncherello Fri 26-Nov-10 00:01:12

Any chance you have the Selfridges shopping voucher for this weekend? Will be eternally grateful if you could PM me with one - thank you xxx

gladis Fri 26-Nov-10 08:35:37

Is the 20% off this weekend just for registered people and just online....or is it in the shop?

Does anyone think they might do a 20% off next weekend on everything for everyone, like they did last year?

Bucharest Fri 26-Nov-10 08:39:40

Money Saving Expert said you had to be registered on their site before midnight on Wednesday, for the 20% off which is this weekend.

I registered last week, when someone on here kindly tipped the wink, but haven't heard anything yet.

gladis Fri 26-Nov-10 08:43:07

Is that for buying online or buying in the shop?

Bucharest Fri 26-Nov-10 14:14:00

My email just came through, you have to log in and then the 20% is applied at checkout. There isn't a code, it's an automatically applied discount for those registered on the site.

(there isn't anything I want apart from 2 rolls of giftwrap either!)

Website is also going tremendously slow.

RetroMum1 Sat 27-Nov-10 20:54:27

It isn't available in store and I called them to see if they would be doing one instore but they are not this year only for Selfridges store card holders

gladis Tue 30-Nov-10 22:10:34

Well then, we won't be spending out usual £300 there this November, if they do not have the 20% off. Their loss, our saving!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now