Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

All Paper Jamz stuff half-price

(10 Posts)
weblette Sat 13-Nov-10 17:49:59

in M&S from Monday apparently.

An ultra-helpful manager told me not to bother buying any of it today but to come back on Monday grin That's what I call service!

fatzak Mon 15-Nov-10 10:24:53

I've just ordered a guitar and amp for DS for Christmas. If you use the code PERWEB02 you get free delivery, and PERWEB36 gets you another 15% off. That makes the guitar only £8.50 when they were £25 orgininally smile

(thank you the MSE people for this one too!!)

sillytart Mon 15-Nov-10 10:40:07

Do you need to have the amp? Will it be ok without?

XboxWidow30 Mon 15-Nov-10 11:47:36

Thanks, just order a guitar for my son. Used the 15% off too so came to £12.25 with delivery.

I don't think the amp is essential.

ditavonteesed Mon 15-Nov-10 11:59:24

cheers have ordered for dd1, she will love it. smile

sillytart Mon 15-Nov-10 12:45:19

I am gutted, I had to pop out now they are out of stock sad

weblette Mon 15-Nov-10 13:39:12

How utterly typical, running about like a loon this morning so didn;t manage to get anything - doh!!!

sillytart Mon 15-Nov-10 14:31:32

I have just phoned my local M&S and they have put one aside for me (even able to choose which one as she said they have loads), they will hold it until 8pm on Thurs so although I didn't get the extra 15% off at least it will still be half price - or at least I hoep so...

XboxWidow30 Mon 15-Nov-10 14:46:33

Glad you managed to get hold of one. I think they are half price until 21st, or I think I read that on the website, so Thurs will be fine.

susiewong Tue 16-Nov-10 21:19:26

looked on the M&S website tonight but they don't even show - guess this means they are out of stock ? will try in out local M&S but don't hold out much hope now...need to make sure to log onto MN every day !

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: