Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

Look at this beautiful dolls house Half Price £49.99 Toys R Us

(9 Posts)
FanjolinaJolie Sun 07-Nov-10 15:04:07

Bargain
www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Toys/Dolls/Dolls-House s-and-Accessories/Dolls-House-with-100-Pieces(0025 587)

mjinhiding Mon 08-Nov-10 09:56:24

Message withdrawn

woolymindy Mon 08-Nov-10 10:13:30

we bought this for dd's birthday - she is 7 and absolutely adores it - it is well worth every penny

CoffinGoneColdAgain Mon 08-Nov-10 18:39:25

We bought this for Dd last christmas, Dp decorated the back of the inside with wallpaper courtesy of B&Q, and we bought roof tiled paper and 'parquet (sp) flooring paper from a model shop, Looks absolutely amazing, he painted the outside in yellow with tester pots from homebase. Only downside is the screws that are on the doors so they open fully are small and ours have come off so needed replacing with longer ones!
Dd plays with it for hours!

manicmamma Mon 08-Nov-10 18:42:37

Ooh thanks for that Ive just ordered one....is it easy to assemble?

mathanxiety Mon 08-Nov-10 18:42:44

I spent about 5 hours one very long Christmas Eve assembling one like this a few years back. It seemed I had only just got to bed when I was awoken by the OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHs and AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHs. It was a huge hit and still is. So, well worth the cursing loving attention to every small detail.

PfftTheMildySpookyDragon Mon 08-Nov-10 18:43:34

That house is half price every year.

It is a nice house

mathanxiety Mon 08-Nov-10 18:45:28

Hint -- if you get one, check the box for all the little screws and whatever else comes with it well in advance of Christmas Eve so you don't end up tearing your hair out. This didn't happen to me but it occurred to me that I should have checked as I hunted through the toolbox for the right size screwdriver at 1.45 am.

octopusinabox Mon 08-Nov-10 18:48:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: