Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

Sylvanian families offer

(6 Posts)
chocolateicecream Sat 30-Oct-10 10:57:42

Does anyone live in Swindon who would like to buy the SF Windmill? Boots are doing a 3 for 2 on toys and it is included. My dd wants it for xmas. It is usually £65 but would work out at £43 if 3 bought and cost split. Anyone else interested?
Cheers xx.

twinklytoes Sat 30-Oct-10 17:09:22

would she cope with the SF baby windmill? its £20 in the sainsburys sale until tuesday.

chocolateicecream Mon 01-Nov-10 10:36:42

Hi Twinklytoes

thank you for responding and drawing that offer to my attention. I think that I will just go ahead and buy 3 of the big windmills. Have someone else wanting 1 too, bound to find someone else who will want 1 at £43, if not then e-bay.

Thanks for your time and help xx.

nearly30 Mon 01-Nov-10 10:52:14

I would have one for £43 if you can find one more person who wants it.

The baby one is sold out on Sainsbury's website by the way.

joliejolie Mon 01-Nov-10 19:09:57

Me too. I want one for my dd for xmas. CAT me know if you would all like to split the cost!

chocolateicecream Tue 30-Nov-10 16:39:21

Just seen this post. Have been swamped by ill children and have abandoned the internet. Got the grand mansion instead. Have one left if anyone wants it for £59.00 I live in Swindon and due to its size probably not worthwile posting due to cost. I hope nearly30 and joliejolie you both managed to get a bargin windmill. Does work out so much cheeper when you can get together xx.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: