Talk

Advanced search

Anyone care to review Little Tikes Jungle Climber for me?

(5 Posts)
Orinoco Thu 18-Aug-05 21:26:25

Message withdrawn

SleepySuzy Thu 18-Aug-05 21:28:23

More info please...?

Orinoco Thu 18-Aug-05 21:34:17

Message withdrawn

Loobie Thu 18-Aug-05 21:52:55

We have one got it end of last sumnmer,my boys were 6 and 8,my dd almost 2.It is a good all round playground piece.The boys have had it all sorts from pirate ships to buses,to trams etc you can imagine.Dd enjoys the underneath bitty.Things to be wary of yes there is no safety rail around the top so is a bit wary for younger ones or kids who visit and arent used to it.The slide is bumpy and can sometimes tend to throw the child off the end so make sure there is plenty of landing space in front of the slide.The swivel door underneath has resulted in many bumped heads as someone goes to go out and someone lese goes to come in the same side.
This makes it sounds bad but it isnt really as bad as it sounds.My dd is now 2.9 years and can easily master the whole thing,she can climb the rope webbing onto the top and over the top separation edges.The little holes all over really let the rain through too.

Orinoco Thu 18-Aug-05 22:44:51

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now