Talk

Advanced search

Wipe clean table cloth

(13 Posts)
Tumblemum Wed 17-Aug-05 21:00:47

Does anyone know where I can get one of these, I am looking for a ciruclar one preferably with modern pattern or faling that a children's theme. So far unable to find any.
Thanks in anticpation, we have a new table and ds is not being merciful.

poppy101 Wed 17-Aug-05 21:01:44

Try your local fabric shop they will have plenty of choice.

Tumblemum Wed 17-Aug-05 21:09:17

any suggestions where i can buy onlin?

pesha Wed 17-Aug-05 21:19:52

Have also been looking for one of these, tried fabric warehouse but nothing really suitable so would also be interested to hear of any on line. But what i have for now is a travel mat thingy that has suction cups so cant be flung on floor by ds like he does with normal mats and also little scoop thing to catch some of the food he drops down his front and then mat rolls up in to little scoop thing to fit in your bag. Not quite as good as whole table cover but does quite nicely for now, came from blooming marvellous i think

princesspeahead Wed 17-Aug-05 21:26:08

KS will know, she is an expert on tablecloths and collects them obsessively. KS, where are you???

florenceuk Wed 17-Aug-05 22:55:19

Lakeland will have some although pattern choice a bit limited - eg look here: flowery one GLTC have some with Maisy pattern but I don't they are round. John Lewis do great rolls of the stuff, but again not round...

Skribble Thu 18-Aug-05 01:20:34

Seem to be popular in france, you can buy it by the roll, I got mine from fabric shop in Ireland, better designs than here.
Not sure where on line.

alibubbles Thu 18-Aug-05 08:16:21

Message withdrawn

MrsDoolittle Thu 18-Aug-05 08:19:35

Do you have a Dunhelm Mills store near you.
I recently bought mine from there, there were loads to choose from

MaloryTowers Thu 18-Aug-05 08:29:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

alibubbles Thu 18-Aug-05 08:30:43

Message withdrawn

ixel Thu 18-Aug-05 08:43:01

I got a brilliantly tacky one off the roll, from Finchley, in a cheapy shop. Its got photos of different bread products all over it, and ds loves it!! They do have more tasteful ones too. All seem to be about the same price ib those kind of shops, mine was 3.30 a metre.

Tumblemum Thu 18-Aug-05 09:54:41

Thanks to you all, just bought one from justwipe, Hazy Days Chamois, it looks great and I will cut it to size. Hopefully the table will survive ds's ministrations till it arrives!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now