Talk

Advanced search

Anyone ordered labels from Easy2Name?

(25 Posts)
Gillian76 Wed 17-Aug-05 18:53:33

Just ordered today and DD starts school tomorrow. Meant to do it earlier

How long do they take to deliver?

roisin Wed 17-Aug-05 18:58:05

This is a busy time of year for them, but last year ours arrived very quickly.

Aimsmum Wed 17-Aug-05 18:58:07

Message withdrawn

roisin Wed 17-Aug-05 19:05:25

Aimsmum - have you contacted them about your complaint? The labels I got from them have been great: no problems at all.

LIZS Wed 17-Aug-05 19:06:29

Not ordered ours yet either not that we have bought much unifornm to name yet either. Do these have a MN discount or shall I just get Cash's ?

Gillian76 Wed 17-Aug-05 19:08:35

Oh no Amismum! I already had labels for her clothes (from Cash's) I ordered the stickers and the other bits for her shoes.

beep Wed 17-Aug-05 19:12:44

i have the transfers and they are brilliant

Aimsmum Wed 17-Aug-05 19:12:46

Message withdrawn

beep Wed 17-Aug-05 19:15:05

did you use a cloth over the top of them when ironing? i had some iron on ones before from somewhere else and that is what you had to do.

pesha Wed 17-Aug-05 21:07:47

OMG completely forgot about name labels! dd starts school in september and i just been thinking about uniform and where i can find girls school shoes in a size 8, they all seem to start at 9 or 10! Anyway labels, what/where/who is cash's? Can anyone tell me the best place to get good cheap labels?

SueW Wed 17-Aug-05 21:22:02

I love easy2name labels. I've used the iron-on ones without any problems whatsoever.

LIZS Wed 17-Aug-05 21:24:15

pesha , us too on the size 8ish school shoes and also long navy socks (got white from Tesco). Think may go to an independent shoe shop so can choose from Clarks (yuk), Startrite etc.

Hulababy Wed 17-Aug-05 21:25:50

I wone the easy2name comp last year and all our lables, inc the iron on ones, are fine. had no problem ironing them on, and they have stayed on through several washes so far.

cleverclogs Wed 17-Aug-05 21:29:32

I brought some school uniforms in M&S last week and noticed that behind the till they had a little machine which prints off iron on labels while you wait, haven't used them yet but will let you know how it goes

cleverclogs Wed 17-Aug-05 21:32:24

Oh! and hi pesha!, hows your day been, hope it's been a bit better

thedogmother Wed 17-Aug-05 21:54:22

here's cash's

thedogmother Wed 17-Aug-05 21:55:24

or this one

pesha Wed 17-Aug-05 22:15:34

Thanks for all suggestions will check them out tomorrow, bit too braindead at mo for thinking about things like that and yeah lizs am waiting as long as i can and hope her feet grow!! Although not too long have had nightmares about it being her first day of school and not having any uniform or shoes or anything for her, do you think maybe i feeling not quite not ready for my baby to go to school?! Saying that im really looking forward to getting a break after the hols, arent they dragging!!

Thanks cleverclogs would be interested in m&s labels as that would just be really easy, will be buying her school dress there anyway and yeah thanks bit better although exdp pissed me off with constant obsessive compulsive lying!!! Hes been wanting me to talk about him on here although dont think this quite what he had in mind!

gingernut Wed 17-Aug-05 22:18:20

we have simply stuck labels. They are fine (we have iron-on and stick-on ones) and came really quickly.

eidsvold Thu 18-Aug-05 05:13:11

I got mine from here for dd1 ( started kindy last week) and they are FAB - have labels and iron ons.

here

pesha Thu 18-Aug-05 14:38:58

Lizs saw school shoes in mothercare today started from size 6 and actually quite nice, even have little labels already in them to write name and class on! Not bought any yet though still gonna keep looking around

bluesky Thu 18-Aug-05 19:36:21

aimsmum, you didnt just put the iron directly onto the label did you??!!

easy2name are the best, arrive quickly, go on easily and last longer than any others I have got before, I recommend them to everyone and notice other people on here do too.

Issymum Thu 18-Aug-05 19:49:51

Smug smug smuggedy smug.

Granny's friend has altered DD's uniform (stature of a dwarf - DD not granny's friend) and granny has just sewn in all the labels including into 10 pairs of socks.

Smug smug.

All smugness will evaporate on the day of course as currently DD is point blank refusing to even contemplate putting the damn thing on. Can't blame her really. It's frightful.

Aimsmum Thu 18-Aug-05 19:50:55

Message withdrawn

Polgara2 Thu 18-Aug-05 21:29:24

Just to say that I had the M&S labels last year and they are all falling off by now so I wouldn't bother if I were you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now