Advanced search

John Frieda Beach Blonde

(1 Post)
turquoise Wed 17-Aug-05 10:49:32

I think it's called Beach Blonde - gel in a yellow tube, works on the old sun-in principle of frying your hair a bit blonder with a hair dryer.
Has anyone seen it anywhere recently? They still do it in the states but it's called Lemon Lights there.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: