Personalised Children's Books - recommendations please!

(9 Posts)
Ineedsomesleep Sat 03-Jul-10 18:09:07

I know this has been asked before but it won't come up on google.

Can anybody recommend a good company? DD will be 3 in August and I would like to get her one.

Ineedsomesleep Sat 03-Jul-10 19:22:01

Bump

hormonesnomore Sat 03-Jul-10 20:11:09

Can't recommend any, but This might help grin

Ineedsomesleep Sat 03-Jul-10 20:18:38

Ah thank you HNM, obviously I didn't quite phrase that correctly. What I meant to say was that I'd goodlet the MN threads not just personalised children's books smile

Really must start reading my posts before committing.

islandofsodor Sat 03-Jul-10 20:21:34

I used Egmont books to get ds a couple of personalised Thomas the Tank books last Christmas.

You even get to choose the hair/skin etc colour of the child on the illustration.

Ineedsomesleep Mon 05-Jul-10 22:22:35

Thanks Islandofsodor. Had a look but think that DS might of liked the Thomas books more than DD. DS was a real fan upto about a year ago.

The girls seem to only have Barbie which I think is a bit to old for a 3 year old.

Saw these today but they are £20!

Apart from itsyourstory and Egmont, the companies I've seen recommended on here are love2read and mylittleadventure, but mylittleadventure don't do them any more.

pigleychez Tue 06-Jul-10 18:01:26

Im planning to get a personalised book from Toys r us for DD's birthday at the end of the month. here

DD will be getting the Peppa pig one.

taraanorth Wed 11-May-16 09:34:01

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now