Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

oakridge sofas

(10 Posts)
octavia Tue 16-Aug-05 16:15:18

I really need to find the telephone number, directory enquires can't help( I know they are still in business cos they sent me a broucher a month or so back but I've filed it somewhere safe and cant find it !)If anybody reads home improvement/good house keeping/or similar its usually in the adverts at the back. Its the madrid sofa in the picture
thanks x

QueenOfQuotes Tue 16-Aug-05 16:18:06

this

the one you mean?

octavia Tue 16-Aug-05 16:48:46

says website not responding, so will keep trying. thank you for doing that.

QueenOfQuotes Tue 16-Aug-05 16:51:36

oooo - you're right it's not working ATM - was working ealier - wish I'd got the number for you - it was there clear as day in the top right hand corner LOL

octavia Tue 16-Aug-05 16:58:29

I only need it cos my ds has just gouged huge great holes in the loose covers and we have got my inlaws coming and I really can't be bothered with the flack they will give me about it. I know I shouldn't have left them in reach but I did !

QueenOfQuotes Tue 16-Aug-05 16:58:54

seem to be working again now

octavia Tue 16-Aug-05 16:59:25

scissors in reach (forgot that bit)

northerner Tue 16-Aug-05 16:59:36

Hi Octavia. I've just ordered 2 sofas from Oakridge. Are you happy with the quality?

octavia Tue 16-Aug-05 17:07:33

yes they are fine, I brought a couple of the madrids about 8 years ago and despite being very well used ,they are as good as new. I even dyed the loose covers last year as they were looking washed out ( washed approx twice a year )and they were fine.which ones have you brought

northerner Tue 16-Aug-05 17:09:00

Can't remember the name of the model, but it's a leather one in mahogony. Have ordered 2, 2 seaters. They look lovely.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: