Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

oakridge sofas

(10 Posts)
octavia Tue 16-Aug-05 16:15:18

I really need to find the telephone number, directory enquires can't help( I know they are still in business cos they sent me a broucher a month or so back but I've filed it somewhere safe and cant find it !)If anybody reads home improvement/good house keeping/or similar its usually in the adverts at the back. Its the madrid sofa in the picture
thanks x

QueenOfQuotes Tue 16-Aug-05 16:18:06

this

the one you mean?

octavia Tue 16-Aug-05 16:48:46

says website not responding, so will keep trying. thank you for doing that.

QueenOfQuotes Tue 16-Aug-05 16:51:36

oooo - you're right it's not working ATM - was working ealier - wish I'd got the number for you - it was there clear as day in the top right hand corner LOL

octavia Tue 16-Aug-05 16:58:29

I only need it cos my ds has just gouged huge great holes in the loose covers and we have got my inlaws coming and I really can't be bothered with the flack they will give me about it. I know I shouldn't have left them in reach but I did !

QueenOfQuotes Tue 16-Aug-05 16:58:54

seem to be working again now

octavia Tue 16-Aug-05 16:59:25

scissors in reach (forgot that bit)

northerner Tue 16-Aug-05 16:59:36

Hi Octavia. I've just ordered 2 sofas from Oakridge. Are you happy with the quality?

octavia Tue 16-Aug-05 17:07:33

yes they are fine, I brought a couple of the madrids about 8 years ago and despite being very well used ,they are as good as new. I even dyed the loose covers last year as they were looking washed out ( washed approx twice a year )and they were fine.which ones have you brought

northerner Tue 16-Aug-05 17:09:00

Can't remember the name of the model, but it's a leather one in mahogony. Have ordered 2, 2 seaters. They look lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now