Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Been sold Bulldog Bband under false pretence!ALERT!

(5 Posts)
dropinthe Tue 16-Aug-05 14:15:48

Came out of Asda's the other day and was approached by a Bulldog salesman.Asked me my current costs for Bb/line rental/call etc and I worked it to be around £58.00 pcm.He then dazzled me with £29.50 for 8 meg bband/all calls (except mobiles) and line rental. I of course bit his hand off straight away-I then get a confirmation email saying that my £29.50 is for the first 6 months but will then be £52.00 pcm.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Ok-I am saving nearly half of my money in the first year but then I am only £6.00 per month better off!

Should I be or ??

Lucycat Tue 16-Aug-05 14:16:49

Do you have a tie in with that? or can you move again after 6 months?

dropinthe Tue 16-Aug-05 14:20:15

No only a one month contract so will out if I want to after 6 months.I am just v annoyed that I wasn't told the whole story-i would still have gone for it but I've told loads of my friends and family what a great deal-they are all now in the process of changing over-and I'm wrong and feel tres !!

dropinthe Tue 16-Aug-05 14:40:50

Has anyone else got Bulldog?Is it really quick??

munz Tue 16-Aug-05 14:43:46

8 meg would say thhat's bloody fast ours is quick for 2 meg. don't think bull's in our area

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now