Talk

Advanced search

Anyone tried the phil and teds buggy bunny?

(5 Posts)
qsack Mon 15-Aug-05 23:17:54

thinking about getting a phil and teds buggy bunny to help support 4mth old in the buggy and looks cosy for autumn/winter. is the pillow bit any good etc? would love to know if it's worth buying. i have a normal sheepskin thing but i like the pillow bit in this, especially as the e3 is so upright for snoozing with two in.

BearintheBigBlueHouse Tue 16-Aug-05 13:44:04

we had one - don't really think it added to the comfort. It pushed DD's head forward if anything, rather than giving her something to cuddle into. Sorry if not v helpful. I could lend you it to give it a try and if it works for you, you could buy one. I'd let you have ours but my sister in law wants the whole E3 package when we're done with ours. CAT me if interested.

qsack Tue 16-Aug-05 14:18:08

hi
i'd love to try it if you don't mind. what does CAT mean?! not sure so just replying and hope you'll see it.

BearintheBigBlueHouse Tue 16-Aug-05 15:09:54

make sure you're logged in and then click on "Contact another talker" in the Useful Stuff at the top of this page. the MN team will then send me a message with your message - OK?

BearintheBigBlueHouse Wed 17-Aug-05 16:13:20

Right I've dug it out ready to send - let me know if you still want to borrow it....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now