Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mamas and Papas Pro tec

(3 Posts)
luley Mon 15-Aug-05 11:16:44

I am needing to change my ds's car seat, and have been looking at Mamas and Papas Pro tec, which came out really high in the saftey tests, however I can't find any information on cars they fit - we have a Subaru legacy, and a land rover defender - does anyone know?

Frenchy72 Tue 16-Aug-05 14:29:35

Hi Luley! I am smiling reading your post because I had the same request last week and ended up buying the maxi-cosi priori XP which comes just second in the tests. the reason is that I phones Mamas and papas to find out it fit my car and they didn't know. they said 'it fits most of the cars' which is not a satisfactory answer if you are about to spend 130 pounds !!! and then I found out that the graphite fabric was out of stock every where, so I gave up!
probably the results of Which survey made the sales take off!

vickiyumyum Tue 16-Aug-05 14:31:33

doesn't fit in my 54 reg focus! brought it and had to take it back, and they got a bit funny.

if you go to john lewis some branches will come to the car with you to try out there demo model and if you go to a mamas and papas store on a trading estate (with its own carpark) they will come out and try it in your car too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now