Talk

Advanced search

Old Style Sangenic Nappy Wraper - the white one, not the yellow. . a question

(3 Posts)
RosiePosie Mon 15-Aug-05 09:25:02

I have inherited an older style nappy wrapper, not the newer tommee tippee one, but the white one. I know with the tommee tippee one it's simply a case of opening the lid, popping the nappy in the hole and twisting. This older style one has a sheet of clear plastic covering the hole. I have to remove the whole twisty thing, put the nappy in and replace the twisty thing - or am I missing something?? Please can someone enlighten me?

jmb1964 Mon 15-Aug-05 17:14:38

Hi
We used one of these for years, have now passed it on. Yes, you take off the transparent lid thing, then shove the nappy down until it gets sort of gripped (your wrist will be level with the top of the thing by now), then put the transparent lid thing back on and twist it a few times - this seals each nappy and creates the sausage-type links. When it's full you can't fit any more nappies in, and you need to cut the plastic bag by turning the inner ring (I think) on the transparent bit which has a cutter in, then you open the machine at the bottom and pull out the prize! You then have to pull up a bit more plastic bag from the holder and tie a knot in it to get the next lot started.
Hope this makes some sort of sense..

RosiePosie Mon 15-Aug-05 17:24:17

Thanks - that makes perfect sense. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now