Talk

Advanced search

Tesco 2 in 1 washing powder.........

(9 Posts)
QueenOfQuotes Sun 14-Aug-05 21:14:02

has anyone used it??

I usually use Tesco non-bio washing powder and tesco fabric conditioner. But notice that the 2 in 1 is the same price as the regular (thus saving me money on fabric conditioner).........is it any good????

QueenOfQuotes Sun 14-Aug-05 21:40:18

anyone?

starlover Sun 14-Aug-05 21:41:04

check how much you need to use. and is it exactly the same amount in the pack.
you may find that although it is the same price you have to use twice as much or something!

ClodaghR Sun 14-Aug-05 21:41:58

I use the one in the orange box - its out in the shed and its raining so don't know if its bio or nonbio. I find it good. I tumble dry though so dont' know what its like for drying natrually

QueenOfQuotes Sun 14-Aug-05 21:42:43

yep exactly the same amount in the pack, says the same number of washes on it too (but I've never been one to use the exact amounts it says on the side anyhow )

Aero Sun 14-Aug-05 21:45:06

Works for me QoQ - though I usually buy Asda'a one, but if I need washing powder and I'm in Tesco's that's the one I'll buy. Also, I only use about half the recommended amont unless clothes are really grubby. I never buy fabric softener separately now.

Aero Sun 14-Aug-05 21:46:17

(I don't half go through a lot of 'Shout' though for stain removal!)

QueenOfQuotes Sun 14-Aug-05 21:46:45

Thanks - shall put it on the list.

Aero Sun 14-Aug-05 21:47:55

- anytime.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now