Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Best baby carrier for walking and trekking???

(3 Posts)
diva4mgl Sat 13-Aug-05 23:05:52

Hi,
Im looking for baby carrier for taking baby out for walking and trekking. DH and I would love to take DD out for long walks without pushchair.
I have bought wilkinet but dd hates it, she loved it when she was little but now she screams in it.
She is only 4 months but her body weight is over 19lbs, so im lost, I don`t know what i can get.
Wish i can try all of them and get one we like.
Every little advice will be much appreciated?
Thank you

fuffay Tue 16-Aug-05 19:29:43

The Kelty Kangaroo is good, easy to load and adjust for a comfortable fit - and the weight goes through your hips rather than hanging off your shoulders.

Kelty Kangaroo

bensmum3 Tue 16-Aug-05 19:55:38

I have an Ergo and a Bushbaby premier, and I love the Ergo, we walk for hours/miles in complete comfort and it doesn't pull on my back or shoulders, it did take a few times to get used to putting ds in it (used it on my front from 5-7 months, then on my back till now 2,2yrs)and the only down side is it doesn't have big pockets or a raincover, which I don't find a problem as ds wears an all in one waterproof and snuggles into my back if it's raining and I've usually got someone with me to carry another rucksack.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now