Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Earl Maternity Jeans - are they worth the money?

(3 Posts)
sweetkitty Fri 12-Aug-05 16:22:42

Am getting to the stage where I may need to be thinking about some maternity jeans, last time I had some Next under the bump ones but I hated them, the elastic bits cut into me and they never sat properly.

I have been looking at some Earl ones on ebay and they are selling them brand new for £60 am trying to decide if they are worth the money, they are supposed to be really comfy and you can wear them after the birth (good for jelly belly 5 month pregnant look afterwards then).

Also whats the sizing like, I'm between a size 10, am size 10 in Next things but need a 12 in others, have heard Earl are on the large side so would a 28 (equivalent to a 10) be ok?

Also since it's my 30th birthday in a week hopefully I'll get some birthday money, would a nice pair of jeans compensate for my lack of being able to buy non maternity clothes?

louli Fri 12-Aug-05 16:25:54

You could always try the Earl outlet shop in Bicester Village they had them for £28 the last time I was there. Maybe another MN can get them for you and post them if you don't live close by. Or maybe the shop will let you buy them over the phone.

edodgy Fri 12-Aug-05 16:29:27

If i was a size 10 or 12 i'd buy them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now