Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Booster Seat for big 24 month old - Handysitt???

(3 Posts)
CelluliteQueen Fri 12-Aug-05 12:03:23

We are going on holiday in a week and rather than take DS's highchair, I thought I'd buy a portable booster seat type thingy.

We had a fold up one from Mothercare but I recently sold it on Ebay as DS is big/tall for his age and it was too small.

Would a Handysitt be suitable for a child of his age? I don't mind forking out if it's going to be used.

TIA
CQ

wordsmith Fri 12-Aug-05 12:07:38

handysitts are great. DS2 has had once since he was 11 months, he sits at the table with us instead of in his high chair. And yes we just folded it up and took it on holiday with us last week. My 5 year old can fit into it too, as he keeps demonstrating when he want to act like a baby, so I don't think you'd have a problem witha 2 year old.

Mind you we just put everything in the car and went to a caravan. If I was flying anywhere I don't think I'd bother.

Good luck if you can get one, I had to bid for several on Ebay before I got one, they're pretty popular. Unless you want to get one new of course.

CelluliteQueen Fri 12-Aug-05 12:12:46

Thanks for that wordsmith. We are self-catering too so it will be a case of throwing everything in the car. I'm watching one on Ebay now - I'm quite happy to buy second-hand - fingers crossed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now