Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

anti-cellulite birkenstocks

(11 Posts)
misdee Thu 11-Aug-05 14:13:27

do they really work?

part of me is curious, but then i also know that once you have cellulite then its virtually impossible to shift.

sweetmonkey Thu 11-Aug-05 14:40:38

i dont know but i saw a pair similar in a kleeneze catalogue i think,

thought they look quite good til i saw they had the name of them written on side of shoe , something like cellu something or other so it would be obv to anyone that looked what they were for

apparently the heel is lower so yr body stands a different way so as you walk it stimulates parts of body prone to cellulite

i think!!! who knows

sorry for rambling

PrettyCandles Thu 11-Aug-05 14:42:10

"It is therefore especially effective as a prophylactic treatment." makes me pretty sceptical!

Lio Thu 11-Aug-05 14:43:32

I don't think the link goes directly to the product you mention, but my guess is that they're the same idea as the Masai shoes that I read about a year or two ago, and the tester in whichever newspaper it was (very reliable sample size of one) said they defintely did work.

misdee Thu 11-Aug-05 14:44:48

sorry, if you just clink on shop and the anti cellulite ones are the 1st ones.

PrettyCandles Thu 11-Aug-05 14:50:29

Ah, but did she have cellulite saddlebags? Wouldn't it be lovely if just wearing a pair of shoes could shift those!

bundle Thu 11-Aug-05 14:54:07

I have just bought some pink Birkenstocks in the sale, and don't give a stuff whether they will get rid of my cellulite...

misdee Thu 11-Aug-05 14:55:29

pink ones? where??

bundle Thu 11-Aug-05 14:55:44

covent garden

misdee Thu 11-Aug-05 14:58:07

oh

are they nice? silly question.

bundle Thu 11-Aug-05 15:01:27

they're the 2 strap ones..pink arizonas and you can order them online..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now