Talk

Advanced search

One more Phil and Ted's E3 Question - Handles

(8 Posts)
RosiePosie Wed 10-Aug-05 17:16:31

When the puschair is in two toddlers mode, is the handle harder to reach? Is it awkward to push like this? It looks like you have to lean over the bottom seat to reach it - I hope this isn't the case!

sweetkitty Wed 10-Aug-05 17:20:26

think this one has been asked before because I have thought the exact same thing but I think if you see a picture of a real live one (ie not a brochure picture) it looks like the two handles are parallel, ebay is a good place to look at pictures of real ones

I'm still trying to convince myself to spend £400 on a pushchair!

RosiePosie Wed 10-Aug-05 17:29:59

Thanks, I'm lucky to have found a second hand one with all the accessories for £250 - I just wanted to clarify this before I part with my cash.

Xena Wed 10-Aug-05 17:57:15

They have got the doubles for 269.99 on ebay atm. 20 extra for a double r/cover and another 20 for delivery

sweetkitty Wed 10-Aug-05 18:09:31

i looked at these but then i would want the cover, the double seat, the panniers etc will have to look closer to the time (nov)

Millie1 Wed 10-Aug-05 18:21:05

I find that you sort of have to adjust your stride for it but it's not awkward and you soon get used to it.

geogteach Wed 10-Aug-05 18:25:59

I haven't had a problem, like somebody said they are parallel

RosiePosie Wed 10-Aug-05 19:32:09

That's great to know - thanks!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: