Talk

Advanced search

Someone please please please invent this!

(9 Posts)
IlanaK Tue 09-Aug-05 15:59:49

Why ow why has someone not invented handle extensions for pushchairs for when you are using a buggy board???? It bad enough on my emmaljunga pram where my son stands inside the pram handle - even then I am leaning over slightly. But on my umbrella fold (tried both on a Mclaren and now on a Mamas and Papas), it is doing my back in!

All I want is some handles just liuke what is on there already. You know - the padded turned in ones. They need to somehow clip onto the existing handles. They would allow me that extra couple of inches of standing room away from the buggy board.

Anyone an inventor here???? PLease invent these for me!

SoupDragon Tue 09-Aug-05 16:07:30

They do exist and someone posted a link about a month ago I think. Very similar thread to yours oddly enough I wanted this invention too.

SoupDragon Tue 09-Aug-05 16:09:22

Here's the thread and it has a link on there.

MrsGordonRamsay Tue 09-Aug-05 16:09:35

And when they have done that, can someone invent a blue tooth for a domestic phone please ???

Cordless just isn't good enough anymore

kid Tue 09-Aug-05 16:09:41

they do exist, I posted the link recently.

You can buy anything and everything (usually on ebay!)

IlanaK Tue 09-Aug-05 16:27:31

Thanks for that link. I looked at the site, but it is not really what I was thinking of. These make the handles taller, but not further away if you see what I mean. I am actually quite short so I think I would find those uncomfortable to use. I need something similat, but that clips onto the existing handles with a sort of curved arm so that the new handles are the same height as the original, but behind them.

SaintGeorge Tue 09-Aug-05 19:14:51

For MGR

MrsGordonRamsay Tue 09-Aug-05 19:36:16

Thanks STG

Might have trouble convincing DH at that price, but worth bearing in mind.

SaintGeorge Tue 09-Aug-05 19:47:16

Maplins are cheaper

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now