Talk

Advanced search

Maclaren mac 3

(9 Posts)
littlelamb Sat 06-Aug-05 20:20:07

Just a few musings really. I have been lamenting the sale of my Jane Powertrack, so went into our local secondhand baby shop and saw they had a Maclaren mac3 3 wheeler for 80 pounds. I had a little push and loved it, and it is now mine! I just had to say that for anyone who lusts after a powertrack, this really is an alternative. I have heard bad things about this pushchair, namely that it is very wide, which is true, but it has a much bigger basket and hood, while actually seeming to be smaller (in a good way) than the Powertrack. I also had people comment on how great it looked, which never happened before. It folds so small, and stands up folded easier than the Powertrack, which was forever falling over! I'd really love to hear what other people think of this pushchair, as so far I think its great, (if, yes, a bit wide!)

oops Sat 06-Aug-05 20:24:21

Message withdrawn

littlelamb Sat 06-Aug-05 20:29:05

No the wheel is fixed, which I thought would be a lot more annoying than it actually is. I have an engineer friend that I'm going to ask to see if he can make it swivel though!

oops Sun 07-Aug-05 21:57:38

Message withdrawn

misdee Sun 07-Aug-05 21:59:23

p and t is hard going with aq 40lb+ toddler and a baby in it, but dd2 is getting better at walking, so hopefully will just be using it as a single soon.

oops Sun 07-Aug-05 22:10:41

Message withdrawn

misdee Sun 07-Aug-05 22:12:23

dd2 is largere than most 2/3year olds. the front seat (baby and toddler psotion) can take a childs upto 55lb. i dont notice how heavey it is untill i have pushed dd3 on her own lol.

oops Sun 07-Aug-05 23:16:35

Message withdrawn

meggymoo Sun 07-Aug-05 23:22:55

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: