Talk

Advanced search

best buggy for a buggy board

(16 Posts)
orangeheart Sat 06-Aug-05 15:20:02

casn anyone recomend a buggy/pram (not maclaren) that will hold a buggy board please?

nailpolish Sat 06-Aug-05 15:22:25

i have a toysrus (bruin) toledo buggy, and i use a buggy board on it every day, have walked miles with it and its been no bother.

nailpolish Sat 06-Aug-05 15:23:07

what kind of buggy board do you have?

orangeheart Sat 06-Aug-05 15:27:53

i don't have a buggy board yet - need to buy a buggy and a board.

Like the look of the bugaboo but a litle unsure if dd's head would fit under the handle

nailpolish Sat 06-Aug-05 15:30:36

i have a great buggy board that little ones can sit on comfortably as well as stand. i could try and find it if you would like a link

orangeheart Sat 06-Aug-05 15:33:15

not so bothered about which buggybaord we have - need more recomendation for which buggy is the best to use with one

orangeheart Sat 06-Aug-05 15:56:04

bump

Tommy Sat 06-Aug-05 16:04:08

I have a Britax practicale and DS1 goes on the buggy board with it. It's a wider type bugyy board - think it's called "Kiddyboard" He fits underneath the handle IYSWIM. My SIL has a fairly ordinary fold up stroller type buggy and has the long thin buggy board which fits on there fine. I think most pushchairs will take a board!

orangeheart Sat 06-Aug-05 16:15:27

anyone got a quinny buzz and a buggy board or a mothercare urban detour

orangeheart Sat 06-Aug-05 18:15:13

bump

orangeheart Sat 06-Aug-05 19:52:11

spacecadet Sat 06-Aug-05 20:00:05

word of warning, the mamas and papas aria does not accomodate a buggy board as i found out. when buying your pram take into account the handle as after a while as they get bigger, if the handle is in one piece or 2 handles curved in your childs head may not fit.

spacecadet Sat 06-Aug-05 20:01:33

i know you didnt mention the aria, just thought i would mention it!

stacijc Sat 06-Aug-05 20:04:06

i have an urban detour but theres no way a child head would fit under the bar!!!! not convinced you would fit a buggy board on it anyway but haven't tried.

I also had the seat to go that someone has already mentioned but personally i didn't like it. we got given a zooper tandem instead.

Ladymuck Sat 06-Aug-05 20:04:53

OK I know you said not MacLaren, but MacLaren XT plus buggyboard was a dream. XT goes flat for baby, and there are pockets in the back of the hood for the toddler to stash drink/snacks/toys. Also the XT isn't that heavy (and you do notice that you are puchsing the wait of 2 children!) I think that the only downside was that it was difficult to apply the brake with the buggyboard on, but that never bothered me.

orangeheart Sat 06-Aug-05 22:20:39

had very bad experiences with maclarens so want to stay clear but thanks for the info.

Anyone tried a pliko /prammette mamas and papas dh likes the look of these?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now