Talk

Advanced search

best packpack carrier

(9 Posts)
fredly Fri 05-Aug-05 21:32:11

I'm looking for one fo my 11mths old dd who's going to go to France for her holiday . Any recommendations ? She's tall for her age and slim, if that matters.

spidermama Fri 05-Aug-05 21:39:04

I've tried a few and the one which, in my opinion, knocks spots off all the others is the Vaude Jolly. It's fantastic. I've carried all my kids up to about 2.5 with this. It's really well designed and feels lighter than the others.

fredly Fri 05-Aug-05 21:42:24

Thanks spidermama, where did you get it from ?

spidermama Fri 05-Aug-05 22:48:20

I can't remember. I think it was Millets or Blacks. I'm pretty sure it was Millets and they'd certainly be able to tell you where to get one.

I've just started using ours again for baby number 4. It's so comfortable.

bloss Fri 05-Aug-05 22:59:32

Message withdrawn

louli Fri 05-Aug-05 23:08:02

another vote for the Jolly comfort. You can buy them on Ebay both new and used.

Tommy Fri 05-Aug-05 23:08:19

We have a Bush Baby which DH says is very comfy and has loads of storage space in in as well. DH is very tall and broad and was anxious to get one that would be comfy for him. I never use it - that's his job

TwinSetAndPearls Fri 05-Aug-05 23:21:20

I am a bush baby fan, got mine from the little treckers site and sold it on for not much less than I paid for it.

jennifersofia Fri 05-Aug-05 23:30:00

We liked the bushbaby - lots of storage and good for 5'3" me and 6'0 husband. Others I tried had the shoulder straps too wide. This had good support.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now