Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Saucy underwear

(13 Posts)
titchy Fri 05-Aug-05 15:16:28

OK girls I need some advice! I need some of the above - dh thinks agent provocateur is the place to go - but I've just looked at their prices on the web and their hideous! Can anyone recommend similar but much cheaper sexy underwear (maybe up to £40 for bra and thong/whatever). I also need online as there's no way I'm going into a shop and actually buying the stuff myself.

Thanks

PrettyCandles Fri 05-Aug-05 15:18:13

Shhh

sweetmonkey Fri 05-Aug-05 15:18:16

Ann summers do some nice stuff!!

ediemay Fri 05-Aug-05 15:20:12

Dear titchy, I think your DH is right and he should pay!
la Redoute have some quite saucy stuff, very reasonable.

serenity Fri 05-Aug-05 15:22:14

sweet monkey beat me to it but here's the ann summers website Careful when you open it as it has, ahem, adult content on the home page.

I've just got my order through (from a party, not the website) and it's really improved. I remember it being very cheap and nasty, but the set I bought is really nice and well made.

titchy Fri 05-Aug-05 16:56:31

Blimey Pretty Candles - I was only going as far as perhaps a slightly revealing bra! Think we'll have to build up to that website

will check out Anne Summers and la redoute - and somehow I can't see dh paying for it - maybe in kind....double

TwinSetAndPearls Fri 05-Aug-05 17:04:00

I think Anne Summers is overpriced for the quality although I do have one gorgeous black basque from there.

TwinSetAndPearls Fri 05-Aug-05 17:08:29

I have bought a few bits from figleaves but other than that I buy from Mark's or Debenhams. Don't think they do online shopping though

TwinSetAndPearls Fri 05-Aug-05 17:11:59

This is the basque I have and I do look quite amazing in it

Great for pulling you in and pushing you out in all the right places.

Jbck Fri 05-Aug-05 18:10:12

La Senza had some terrific bargains in their sale, don't know if it's still on.
I got the most gorgeous baby doll type chiffon outfit with matching thong pants for £10 from £40.
Tha size 8 assistant was going to go get some when she rung mine up, I (a generous 36DD) almost suggested she could have mine I felt like a giant heffalump who had no right to buy something so dainty. She was lovely though & said she was sure I'd look just as good in it!
Their sale is still on this is nice

charliecat Fri 05-Aug-05 18:13:57

I look like a sumo wrestler in these sort of things

NomDePlume Fri 05-Aug-05 18:13:58

Shirley Of Hollywood are probably one of the most famous makers of sexy pants

TwinSetAndPearls Fri 05-Aug-05 21:55:29

that is really pretty Jbck I have one a bit like that, from Debenhams I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now