Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Slightly different Phil and Teds question

(4 Posts)
PiccadillyCircus Thu 04-Aug-05 14:26:22

Now he has seen a P&T buggy, DH likes the idea (as long as we get a red one ).

I am getting a new changing bag as I want something more exciting than the plain black I went for last time and was wondering if it is possible to hang a bag off the handle bar, or if I would be better going for a ruck sack type.

jenkel Thu 04-Aug-05 14:41:44

If it has a very long strap you may be able to hang that over the handlebar. I have a rucksack, actually the P&T rucksack which has a clip that you can attach to the handlebar. Unfortunatly its black!!!

Oh and we have the red one.

Just getting to the stage where I think we may have outgrown it, dd is 3, but will hold on to it for a little while longer just in case.

tarantula Thu 04-Aug-05 14:42:27

I hang a bag off the handle bars without any problems (usually my handbag now but did the changing bag too). It can bang into your legs if its quite bulky tho. Have you thought about getting the panniers tho they do make the buggy quite wide.

PiccadillyCircus Thu 04-Aug-05 14:50:06

Thanks - have thought about panniers but would prefer a "normal" changing bag. I can see myself going round the shop trying out different bags with the pushchair .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now