Talk

Advanced search

little highchair

(6 Posts)
stacijc Wed 03-Aug-05 19:46:10

need ur help MN'ers....i cureently have high low chair by bruin (at least toys r us) and it takes up faaaaar too much space. i have only limited room in my kitchen and although my eldest is old enough to be sat at the table i will need a highchair for the youngest. I want one that folds up really small but is really simple to do (pref with one hand) any clues?

LilacLotus Wed 03-Aug-05 19:49:16

could you get one that you attach to a chair? i've seen several ones like that which fold too.

oooggs Wed 03-Aug-05 20:10:26

cosatto on the move - folds flat and on special in Toysrus for £29.99. Also sell well on ebay when you have finished with it.

highchair

this is from the mothercare website but the pictures are better and it shows it folded up.

this link shows how well it sells on ebay

ebay

Tipex Wed 03-Aug-05 20:14:31

i've just bought a mothercare chair that fits on top of your own chair. Its great, wasnt expensive (30 ish) and has its own tray or you can take it off and push it up to the table. all nice and plastic and wipe clean

stacijc Thu 04-Aug-05 10:41:03

i have a fold away table (where the chairs go underneath) due to lack of space in kitchen (and stupid lounge being upstairs) so one that attaches to a chairwould b no good......will look on ebay i never thought of that!

Thanks for the mothecare link

Chuffed Thu 04-Aug-05 12:50:16

I have a mothercare one for a £5 in London, folds up quite flat but takes up a fair amount of space when out and feeding if you know what I mean.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now