Talk

Advanced search

I need to recommend a Seller on Ebay, just got some great bargains!

(7 Posts)
bubblerock Wed 03-Aug-05 18:36:57

I've been looking to buy a futon and a couple of airbeds and found this guy on Ebay selling all sorts of stuff (some gorgeous rocking horses HERE )

I got a metal futon with mattress and two double airbeds (good quality flocked with inbuilt pump) for £122 including delivery by courier within 48 hours!!! And he replyed to all of my emails!!!

HERES THE FUTON

dizzymama Wed 03-Aug-05 18:39:53

Bloomin' miracle!! Rocking horses are lovely. Futon is great too, shall add to my sellers list. Thanks for recommendation

bubblerock Wed 03-Aug-05 18:52:13

No probs!! I'll put them on the Xmas thread too, these rocking horses are £44.99 in ARGOS and don't look as nice!

TigerLilly2005 Wed 03-Aug-05 18:57:41

Wow ds really wants a rocking horse is well. thanks for that i may have to purchase one now

dizzymama Wed 03-Aug-05 19:00:04

Brilliant stuff in the guys shop, you could certainly get christmas sorted!! Loving the kids bench

QueenOfQuotes Wed 03-Aug-05 19:00:20

Got no money at the moment, but lovely to see a thread extolling someone on Ebay - instead of complaints

bubblerock Wed 03-Aug-05 19:01:23

I wanted the little picnic bench too - we've got a regular sized one outside the hotel and thought it would look really cute next to it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now