Talk

Advanced search

iPod dock/speakers/internet radio/DAB?

(5 Posts)
IMoveTheStars Thu 06-May-10 13:45:30

Argh, I'm confused.

I want a radio for the kitchen, looking to spend about £50-75. Been looking about and I think a standard radio with iPod dock will be fine (as long as it has decent speakers)

DP has started talking about internet radio's (as DAB reception in our house is rubbish?). He even mentioned an iPod touch (I already have an iPod that's only 2 years old, I don't want another one)

I have no idea... Something like this that wasn't so damn ugly would be fine I think..

and I don't want an iPig wink

HELPPP!!!

IMoveTheStars Thu 06-May-10 14:58:56

bump?

IMoveTheStars Fri 07-May-10 01:50:12

bummmppps?

IMoveTheStars Fri 07-May-10 13:23:51

anyone?

Lucyluck Thu 21-Jul-11 15:00:42

I know it is a while ago now but I was wondering if you did get an internet radio and how it was to set up. We have just got one with a lovely design, shape of a box, you tune in four stations and turn box onto side to tune to that station. Wireless. But after setting up fine the radio won't tune into the router and so won't work. Don't know if this is because our Broadband is too weak. DAB won't work here either. Deep in the country side. Just wondering if you did get internet radio and if it worked what strength your internet connection was ??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now