Talk

Advanced search

Baby gifts to send online?

(8 Posts)
Gillian76 Mon 01-Aug-05 20:59:07

Just heard that a friend has had a baby. She's too far away to visit for a while and I'd like to send a gift. Any novel ideas available online? i.e. something that can be sent directly to her?

gigglinggoblin Mon 01-Aug-05 21:09:09

nicest pressie i got was totally unexpected. my best mate sent me a huge box of chocolate muffins - utter bliss. think the website might be www.bakinboys.co.uk but not sure cos i havent got the right plug in to get into the website.

Gillian76 Mon 01-Aug-05 21:14:08

Oooooh! That sounds lovely! Will check it out now

WestCountryLass Mon 01-Aug-05 21:14:21

http://www.greatlittlegiftco.com/catalogue/index.php

compo Mon 01-Aug-05 21:15:16

wow ggg - that is a great site! How about some flowers from Interflora? Or a hamper?

Frenchy72 Tue 02-Aug-05 09:13:21

Try the White Company. they are unique. A colleague had a special baby bath pack sent to us when we had our little boy and I will never forget it.

see here

section 'Little White Company'

SoupDragon Tue 02-Aug-05 09:21:47

This, the nutty Tart was set up by a MNer I think.

Or check the chopping section of the MN Webguide

ajmum Tue 02-Aug-05 14:38:06

I have also sent food hampers (hamper.com, I think) after one was sent to me. Within UK, could probably use Ocado, Tesco or Sainsbury's (or any other supermarket that does a delivery) to do a delivery to a friend. Just thought of that - it would be way cheaper than a hamper, but you'd have to know that they would be in for the delivery, I guess!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: