Talk

Advanced search

avon calling

(12 Posts)
bagpussmice Mon 01-Aug-05 17:59:03

have just received an avon catalogue and never ordered any stuff before - is there anything worth looking at - heard mixed reports about their products?

Charlee Mon 01-Aug-05 18:00:29

I have ordered some really nice stuff of avon before for me, make - up, toiliterys ect, and sime nice pressies for birthdays christmas ect from there range of things, i have always been satisfied and i always take up there special offers!

anorak Mon 01-Aug-05 18:01:59

They do lovely jewellery.

MrsBubsDeVere Mon 01-Aug-05 18:40:13

I am a Sales Leader with avon and must say that part of the reason that i do it, is because I LOVE their products.

I use alot of the anew range, all of the pore fection solutions skin care range and also the soft and sensual bath products.

And, the best part of it is, if you buy something, use it a couple of times and decide you don't like it you can send it back and get a refund, don;t let the rep tell you different.

bagpussmice Mon 01-Aug-05 20:59:42

Thanks MrsBubs, have placed an order - some of the stuff looks great

TwoIfBySea Mon 01-Aug-05 21:18:22

Their lavender bubble bath bagpussmice is gorgeous. Really relaxing and they are always doing special offers on it!

nannyjo Mon 01-Aug-05 21:36:18

i find the colours don't always match the brochure

helsi Mon 01-Aug-05 21:43:02

I quite like many of the perfumes.

MrsBDV is it a good money maker?

helsi Mon 01-Aug-05 21:43:54

MrsBDV - can I CAT you for some details about doing it part time?

MrsBubsDeVere Tue 02-Aug-05 10:02:47

Helsi, feel free to cat me with any questions, i'll be happy to help.

dropinthe Tue 02-Aug-05 10:16:33

They do some fantastic offers and their suncream is brilliant and if you buy when on offer it works out much cheaper than chemists.I love Avon!

helsi Tue 09-Aug-05 21:18:41

MrsBubsdevere - I have CAT you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now