Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Cute clothes for toddler girl

(7 Posts)
ajmum Mon 01-Aug-05 14:22:54

I am looking for the type of outfits that Jamie and Jools Oliver dress their daughters in. Sad, I know, but they always look really cute in their matching outfits. I have a few similar outfits (mostly handmedowns) and I have recently discovered Tulip and Nettle, which is the kind of thing I am looking for. I'm thinking denim, gingham, flowery. This is exactly how I thought I would not dress my child, but parenthood changes you in so many ways
I'm patiently waiting for Boden to update their site with their autumn clothes as I think they might have the kind of clothes I'm looking for.

nailpolish Mon 01-Aug-05 14:24:47

i know what you mean, i like that stuff too (although i dont dress them the same at the same time, i actually dont have matching outfits)

anyway, was going to say, have you tried h&m? i get most stuff there, and its far far cheaper than boden

ajmum Mon 01-Aug-05 14:26:06

Yippee Boden now up to date, but any other suggestions welcome!

nailpolish Mon 01-Aug-05 14:26:46

ps thanks for the tulip and nettle tip, off now to have a look at their website!

ajmum Mon 01-Aug-05 14:27:24

Ooh H&M good idea. Don't go in there too often but should investigate. I only have one so won't be inflicting matching outfits on anyone. My mum used to dress my sister and me in matching outfits and I'm not sure if I liked it or not!

nailpolish Mon 01-Aug-05 14:29:49

i got dd1 the most gorgeous blue gingham dress from h&m last month - only £5.99 too.

its really really tempting when you see something gorgeous to buy it in 2 different sizes - one for dd1 and one for dd2 but i have to resist. then i have to decide who gets it!

gosh, the dilemmas i face these days...

anyway, i already love the tulip and nettle stuff!

jane313 Mon 01-Aug-05 14:37:14

I'm not sure if its exactly what you want but La Redoute catalgoue has lovely childrens clothes.
laredoute

the web site doesn't do it justice though, yuo ned to get the catalogue

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now