Talk

Advanced search

Could anyone do me a Next-related favour?

(14 Posts)
lunavix Thu 28-Jul-05 21:58:08

I'm looking for two items in the sale, so if anyone is passing by could you possibly look? I'll pay postage (and for the items)!

One is a top it's pink or black, it's like a thin sweatshirt style, like their zippy hoodies but no zip. It's got a hood and writing on the front (possibly simply next or something, but in scruffy sewn on style.)

It comes in pale pink or black, if they have it I need two black and one pink in a size 10!

The ohter thing is in toddler boys its a beige/khaki coat, but it's either 2 in 1 or 3 in 1 (seems to be a jacket/coat/jumper type thing) in 18 - 24 months!

I meant to get it for ds full price, forgot and went to sale saturday, didn't have his size and I went in FOUR nexts today and nothing.

The tops are a favour for a friend who can't get out atm and I want to do something nice for her...

If anyone can help please let me know.

madmarchhare Thu 28-Jul-05 22:00:28

Im going tomorrow, are they in the catalogue or online? Do you have page number?

lunavix Thu 28-Jul-05 22:01:20

They're in the old catalogue I think but I don't have one... isn't it the new one online now?

madmarchhare Thu 28-Jul-05 22:02:53

Oh crap, I only threw my catalogue away last week. Yes it will be the new one wont it - d'oh.

madmarchhare Thu 28-Jul-05 22:03:56

Am going anyway - will print off your descrpition. What if everyone looks and you end up with 50?

lunavix Thu 28-Jul-05 22:04:52

Umm

I'd ask nicely if they could take them back?

OR they could pay cash, I'll send them the money and take it back myself!!!!

I don't know

madmarchhare Thu 28-Jul-05 22:06:12

Am going to bed now, will let you know tomorrow.

lunavix Thu 28-Jul-05 22:07:26

Thanks

lunavix Thu 28-Jul-05 22:20:48

It says 'Est 82 authentic established 1982' on it

madmarchhare Fri 29-Jul-05 14:16:50

Sorry, Ive been in and no luck I'm afraid. I even asked and they had a 'look in the back'. Im going to a different one on sunday, so will check then too.

lunachic Fri 29-Jul-05 14:37:07

i was in my local next a couple of days ago and didnt see any of these they sell out of things really quickly you just have to go and take your pick on the day i think !

lunachic Fri 29-Jul-05 14:40:21

i got a pair of pants and when i looked at the 'half price or less label' the price on it was three pounds more than half price (which had been scribbled out )
i feel a bit silly but i am going to take them back and get the 3 pounds to spend on something else cause i feel i have been done !! surely they are obliged to give it me as their labelling is wrong-do you think they will ??

lunavix Fri 29-Jul-05 15:57:09

yeah they are, although if they've tried to delete the half price bit then maybe not... ask.

madmarchhare Mon 01-Aug-05 16:05:37

Ooops almost forgot, sorry, no luck again. I think youve blown it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: