Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Could anyone do me a Next-related favour?

(14 Posts)
lunavix Thu 28-Jul-05 21:58:08

I'm looking for two items in the sale, so if anyone is passing by could you possibly look? I'll pay postage (and for the items)!

One is a top it's pink or black, it's like a thin sweatshirt style, like their zippy hoodies but no zip. It's got a hood and writing on the front (possibly simply next or something, but in scruffy sewn on style.)

It comes in pale pink or black, if they have it I need two black and one pink in a size 10!

The ohter thing is in toddler boys its a beige/khaki coat, but it's either 2 in 1 or 3 in 1 (seems to be a jacket/coat/jumper type thing) in 18 - 24 months!

I meant to get it for ds full price, forgot and went to sale saturday, didn't have his size and I went in FOUR nexts today and nothing.

The tops are a favour for a friend who can't get out atm and I want to do something nice for her...

If anyone can help please let me know.

madmarchhare Thu 28-Jul-05 22:00:28

Im going tomorrow, are they in the catalogue or online? Do you have page number?

lunavix Thu 28-Jul-05 22:01:20

They're in the old catalogue I think but I don't have one... isn't it the new one online now?

madmarchhare Thu 28-Jul-05 22:02:53

Oh crap, I only threw my catalogue away last week. Yes it will be the new one wont it - d'oh.

madmarchhare Thu 28-Jul-05 22:03:56

Am going anyway - will print off your descrpition. What if everyone looks and you end up with 50?

lunavix Thu 28-Jul-05 22:04:52

Umm

I'd ask nicely if they could take them back?

OR they could pay cash, I'll send them the money and take it back myself!!!!

I don't know

madmarchhare Thu 28-Jul-05 22:06:12

Am going to bed now, will let you know tomorrow.

lunavix Thu 28-Jul-05 22:07:26

Thanks

lunavix Thu 28-Jul-05 22:20:48

It says 'Est 82 authentic established 1982' on it

madmarchhare Fri 29-Jul-05 14:16:50

Sorry, Ive been in and no luck I'm afraid. I even asked and they had a 'look in the back'. Im going to a different one on sunday, so will check then too.

lunachic Fri 29-Jul-05 14:37:07

i was in my local next a couple of days ago and didnt see any of these they sell out of things really quickly you just have to go and take your pick on the day i think !

lunachic Fri 29-Jul-05 14:40:21

i got a pair of pants and when i looked at the 'half price or less label' the price on it was three pounds more than half price (which had been scribbled out )
i feel a bit silly but i am going to take them back and get the 3 pounds to spend on something else cause i feel i have been done !! surely they are obliged to give it me as their labelling is wrong-do you think they will ??

lunavix Fri 29-Jul-05 15:57:09

yeah they are, although if they've tried to delete the half price bit then maybe not... ask.

madmarchhare Mon 01-Aug-05 16:05:37

Ooops almost forgot, sorry, no luck again. I think youve blown it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now