Talk

Advanced search

Swings...to buy or not to buy

(5 Posts)
nutcracker Thu 28-Jul-05 16:21:10

Have avoided buying one before now, cos i was worried that Ds (2.7) would just walk straight in front of who ever was on and go flying.

Asda are doing one though for £18 and i'm tempted.

Good idea or not ??

golds Thu 28-Jul-05 16:28:43

I didn't want one for a while, cause I knew I would get fed up with 'mum can you push me' and thought I would leave that type of thing for the park, however I changed my mind and my kids love theres, they have a double one so one seat each, not sure how many arguements I would have had if only one seat though.

nutcracker Thu 28-Jul-05 16:29:36

Hmm good point, one seat and 3 kids......maybe I should just stick with the slide then.

lunavix Thu 28-Jul-05 16:33:02

I have ds and mind twins as well, decided no as I don't have room or money for three seats plus I find swings exhausting (pushing for ages and they always scream if you stop or they have to get off.)

Think it makes going to the park a bit more fun as well - more things to look forward too iykwim.

Plus, twins always run infront and get knocked over, it's quite leathal and they really don't understand not too no matter how many times they do it.

Micku5 Thu 28-Jul-05 16:34:18

My IL's bought a swing set for dd on her birthday last month and she loves it. I get out of pushing her by saying that dh needs a chance to spend some time with her

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: